General information

INFO: A word to play is in CAPITALS. Letters already on the board are shown as the S here: WORM(S). Premium Score squares: DL = Double letter: TL = Triple letter: DW = Double Word: TW = Triple Word. The blanks have no score letter on the Top right! A bingo (using all 7 of your letters) gets +35.
Useful word lists are in the first post "ALL MY TIPS. This is the post to read first" and on some other posts. I welcome comments and suggestions.
Had a great play, score or a move you think should have been allowed? Take a screen shot and post it somewhere (Picasa?). Send me the link.

Monday, March 3, 2025

Some posts seem to go missing and I cant reply to Anonymous. So if anyone wishes to contact me please send a PM or better still post with your email address and I will remove it BEFORE it gets posted.

8 comments:

  1. I always spent my half an hour to read this blog's posts
    daily along with a cup of coffee.

    Visit my site; massage tips and benefits

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering
    if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically
    tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking
    for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience
    with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything.
    I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your
    new updates.

    Also visit my page - relaxation massage; http://clip.pikawarnet.com/?document_srl=771536,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm is anyone else having problems with the images on this
    blog loading? I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the
    blog. Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

    Also visit my website massage yorba linda ()

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This article posted at this site is
    actually fastidious.

    Also visit my weblog: massage tips for clients

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful article! This is the type of information that are meant to be shared across the net.
    Shame on the search engines for not positioning this submit upper!
    Come on over and talk over with my web site . Thank you =)

    Feel free to visit my page :: laser hair removal grand rapids mi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today, I went to the beach front with my children. I found a
    sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed
    the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!


    Look at my blog :: massage tips marketing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks very nice blog!

    Also visit my site ... self care for pregnancy (http://2minutes2book.deviantart.com/journal/Soorten-massage-432932697)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Outstanding quest there. What occurred after? Thanks!


    Feel free to surf to my web page ... womens stlye tips

    ReplyDelete