General information

INFO: A word to play is in CAPITALS. Letters already on the board are shown as the S here: WORM(S). Premium Score squares: DL = Double letter: TL = Triple letter: DW = Double Word: TW = Triple Word. The blanks have no score letter on the Top right! A bingo (using all 7 of your letters) gets +35.
Useful word lists are in the first post "ALL MY TIPS. This is the post to read first" and on some other posts. I welcome comments and suggestions.
Had a great play, score or a move you think should have been allowed? Take a screen shot and post it somewhere (Picasa?). Send me the link.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Perhaps this is a silly question but...

Can you start with a one letter word like A or I? I've never tried it but they are words and they should be accepted!!

I just tried to play A as the first word on the board. "Sorry that is not an acceptable word" !!

No comments:

Post a Comment