General information

INFO: A word to play is in CAPITALS. Letters already on the board are shown as the S here: WORM(S). Premium Score squares: DL = Double letter: TL = Triple letter: DW = Double Word: TW = Triple Word. The blanks have no score letter on the Top right! A bingo (using all 7 of your letters) gets +35.
Useful word lists are in the first post "ALL MY TIPS. This is the post to read first" and on some other posts. I welcome comments and suggestions.
Had a great play, score or a move you think should have been allowed? Take a screen shot and post it somewhere (Picasa?). Send me the link.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

A little bit about me

I thought it might be nice to tell you a bit about me! I am English and lived in London until 1990 when I moved to France. I was only supposed to stay for six months but met a wonderful French lady so I stayed! Having lived in Northern France for a bit we moved to the Pyrenees and are now near the Ski resorts as I am a nut skier. Finaly, at the end of March, aged 67, I did the run I had promised myself, to descend the Pic du Midi from the top at 9447 feet. Our other hobbies are horses and we do a lot of horse treking. I am forced to leave my iPad at home. Like all who visit this blog, I am a WWF fan. I've been playing Scrabble for years and found WWF only recently.

I play WWF with many of you from the USA and as I live in France the window of play is shortend due to the time difference. But we manage, don't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment